What is the vision and mission of Shalom Presidency School?
We believe that education is that wholesome system of human training within and without the school walls, which moulds and develops an individual. We respect the uniqueness of every child and believe in grooming each one entrusted to our care, chiseling their talent and steering them to leave their imprint in the community they touch. We aim to impart education conducive to knowledge with integrity, ethics and intelligence.
Which school boards are being followed at Shalom Presidency School?
We are following CBSE board.
Which grades are currently open for admissions?
Currently Pre-Nursery to Class XI are open for admission.
What is an age criterion for admission?
|Class||Age Criteria (years)|
|Pre-Nursery||2+ as on March 31|
|Nursery||3+ as on March 31|
|KG||4+ as on March 31|
|I||5+ as on March 31|
|II||6+ as on March 31|
|III||7+ as on March 31|
|IV||8+ as on March 31|
|V||9+ as on March 31|
|VI||10+ as on March 31|
|VII||11+ as on March 31|
|VIII||12+ as on March 31|
|IX||13+ as on March 31|
|X||14+ as on March 31|
|XI||15+ as on March 31|
What is the teacher-student ratio?
|Grade 1 onwards||1:25|
What is the admission procedure?
Pre-Nursery – KG: Informal interaction with parents & child.
Grade 1 onwards: The procedure includes an assessment for the child, followed by an informal interaction with the child and the parents.
What are the admission formalities?
- Duly filled school admission form
- Authentic birth certificate of the child
- Three passport size photograph each of mother, father and child
- Medical Record (Vaccination Record) for grades Pre – Nursery to KG) / Fitness Certificate from a medical practitioner for grades 1 onwards.
- Photocopy of original mark sheet of last examination passed (For Grade 3 and above)
- Photocopy of residential address proof of father and mother or legal guardian with whom student is residing.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of the child, father and mother or legal guardian.
- Students to be promoted to the subsequent class are eligible for admission on submission of School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the appropriate authority, and the marks sheet of the lower Class. TC if not submitted at the time of admission, is to be submitted within 90 days of commencement of the academic session, failing which the student is liable for withdrawal
What are the non-academic activities?
What kind of curriculum is followed in SPS?
SPS Academic programme is a unique blend of international and indian curriculum which is uniquely integrated with best teaching and learning practices to be explored in the ideal set up of the school.
Developed by a team of qualified professionals with extensive experience in the education sector, the curriculum boasts of in depth research of the teaching pedagogy and educational tools.
What medical facilities are available to students of Shalom Presidency School?
We have a fully equipped medical room with first aid kit and a qualified Nurse to attend the students. In case of any emergency our school is associated with W. Pratiksha Hospital.
How is discipline imposed?
Our idea of discipline is not something that is imposed externally on any student. Discipline is all about self-management. We strongly condemn corporal punishment and even harsh reproof. Self-discipline is inculcated by embedding sound traditional values and social sense. The teacher-student ratio being as low as 1:15 ensures individual attention and personal care.
Do we admit international students?
Children of NRIs and those from overseas are most welcome as they enhance the multicultural requirement of an international school.